permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Huh!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Huh!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:15:40 -0800 (PST)

Bob, I think you mean the Clinton/Gore tenure, don't you?  Just clarifying
for any readers not familiar with US politics.

Having spent the bulk of my adult life in the fold of the Democratic party,
until the 2004 election anyway, I'm always shocked to learn that I played an
unwitting role in such attrocities.  My eyes are certainly open today though,
and I'm frantically trying to make amends.  For what it's worth.

Tripp out.

-Chinese proverb