permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:37:01 -0500

Sarah Prendergast wrote:
Hey there... thanks for adding me to the list. Do I have a password? How
do I log in and change my preferences for e-mail notifications? Looking forward to future dialogue with you,
Sarah
Sarah Prendergast Hospitality Coordinator Koinonia Steward www.koinoniapartners.org "Now faith is the turning of dreams into deeds; it is betting your
life on the unseen realities." --Clarence Jordan http://dreamsintodeeds.wordpress.com _______________________________________________
Subscribe or unsubscribe here:
Google command to search archives:
site: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture searchstring
More information:
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com

Hello Sarah:

Welcome to the permaculture list! You were sent an email from the list server that contains your password, which you can change to something easy to remember, so its good idea to save that email. This is a good opportunity for me to post instructions for retrieving your subscriber password so you can change you user options:

If you forget it you can have the list send you a reminder in email at the following URL.

You may subscribe or manage your user account at this location also:

if you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.).

You can visit your subscription page
here. Be sure to save the email sent to you when you subscribed.
It will contain the password you will need to access your user options or to read the message archives if they are private.

If you can't find your password then go to the list homepage: