permaculture - [permaculture] The Living Universe Foundation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Living Universe Foundation
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:30:44 -0500

LUF Blog
http://theluf.blogspot.com/

The Living Universe Foundation
http://www.luf.org/
The Foundation's main activity can now be found on the Yahoo Group luf-team.

luf-team ยท Living Universe Foundation
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/luf-team/
Description
Looking for The Millennial Project: Colonizing the Galaxy in Eight Easy Steps by Marshal Savage?
You found us!
Pull up a chair, pour the beverage of your choice, and say a few words or check out msg 8863 to learn more.
List is currently moderated due to spammers, bots, freakers, and cracks who do not play nicely in our sandbox. Please pardon any lag in message delivery.
Also active:
* luf-admin
* luf-phoenix
* luf-website

And their blog:
http://theluf.blogspot.com/
LUF Blog

We want to save the Earth's biosphere, settle the oceans and space, end hunger and poverty, utilize alternative sources of energy, bring about a better democracy and economy to the world, and generally provide a standard of living and quality of life far beyond anything mankind has ever experienced.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
LUF Revival
If you haven't checked in on LUF-Team for a while, you might like to know that a revival of activity is underway.

For the past few months activity has focused on :

* Re-establishing the LUF as a corporate entity,
* Completing and adding media to TMP2,
* Developing a new website to organize knowledge and members, and
* Determining the steps needed to establish the Foundation Phase of TMP.

This could be considered a reboot. We are basically starting from scratch with the new TMP2, some old timers as well as some new blood and trying to make a different kind of organization. Come check it out!

Labels: LUF, reboot

posted by Jamal Wills at 2:11 AM 0 comments

  • [permaculture] The Living Universe Foundation, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/06/2010