permaculture - [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sarah Prendergast <sarah@koinoniapartners.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 00:05:46 -0600

BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hey
there... thanks for adding me to the list. Do I have a password? How
do I log in and change my preferences for e-mail notifications?
Looking forward to future dialogue with you,
Sarah
Sarah Prendergast
Hospitality Coordinator
Koinonia Steward
www.koinoniapartners.org
"Now faith is the turning of dreams into deeds; it is betting your
life on the unseen realities." --Clarence Jordan
http://dreamsintodeeds.wordpress.com