permaculture - [permaculture] Book Review: Science of Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter sass <rafter@liberationecology.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Book Review: Science of Permaculture
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 00:07:54 -0500

Link to Amazon page, and my review, is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Science-Permaculture-Karen-Rose/dp/1442173645

I also posted this review at one other site I found that was carrying it, that accepted
reviews, and wrote a natural building site that was carrying it and let them know
what they were carrying, and wrote CreateSpace, the on-demand publishing
house that prints, and let them know about the misattribution of authorship.

rafter sass
Liberation Ecology Project
liberationecology.org
518-567-7407