permaculture - [permaculture] New Web Address for Austin Permaculture Guild

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permie list <austinperm@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Web Address for Austin Permaculture Guild
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:33:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Austin Permaculture Guild is getting a new web address! Effective sometime
around Feb 15, the www.permie.us address will expire. Our new URL is
www.austinperm.com, and we will be putting our content there sometime in the
next few days. Call 512-619-5363 if you have questions or problems regarding
the website (or questions regarding composting, solar cooking, stacking
functions, invisible structures, or other topics related to making a positive
impact on the world through functional design). :D

Please spread the word to anyone you think should know.

Jenny, Austin Permaculture Guild, Austin, TX, USA, 512-619-5363

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363

"We are rarely, if ever, locked into a reality we cannot change simply by
deciding to change our beliefs." -- Harry Palmer, author of the AvatarĀ®
Materials, www.avatarepc.com

AvatarĀ® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.

  • [permaculture] New Web Address for Austin Permaculture Guild, jenny Nazak, 02/05/2010