permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toby Hemenway's Eastern US Workshops

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toby Hemenway's Eastern US Workshops
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:29:42 -0800

Tripp et al.--

an earlier version of the "How Permaculture Can Save Humanity and the Earth, but not
Civilization" talk is on YouTube in 6 segments starting at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_NZ5z2tB1w

Try to make it through the somewhat painful introduction (and comments and star ratings always welcome). I believe most of the presentations for my upcoming visit will be recorded; I'll make as much as I can available.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Tripp Tibbetts wrote:
Toby,
Will any of these lectures be video-recorded? They all sound really good. I'm particularly interested in your dichotomy between "humanity" and "civilization." Lots of my own thoughts on that topic. Wish I could be on that side of the world to attend. YouTube clips perhaps? Or something more comprehensive available for a small fee?
Tripp

-Chinese proverb