permaculture - [permaculture] Toby Hemenway's Eastern US Workshops

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Toby Hemenway's Eastern US Workshops
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:52:34 -0800

I wanted to let folks in the Eastern US know that I'm making two trips out that way in February to do a series of talks and workshops. If you know of people who would be interested, please forward this. I hope I can meet some of you while I'm there, and attach faces to the good words you've written.

Toby Hemenway
http://patternliteracy.com

*Annual Litten Lecture at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA*
February 11, 2010
/"Our Plant Mentors: Learning Biomimicry from the World's Flora"/
for details, call 540-568-3194 or visit http://www.jmu.edu/arboretum/

*Lecture and Workshops in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area:*

Lecture, /"How Permaculture Can Save Humanity and the Earth, but not Civilization."/
Feb. 12, 7-9 PM, Duke University Campus
For details, contact Janice Little, 919-668-5309 or janice.little@duke.edu

Workshop: /Designing and Installing a Food Forest/
Feb. 13, 9AM-4PM, Duke University Gardens
Workshop: /Permaculture for the City/
Feb. 14, 9AM-1PM, Duke University Gardens
For details, contact Janice Little, 919-668-5309 email <janice.little@duke.edu>

*Lectures and Workshops in New England
*
Springfield, Mass.
February 25, 6:30 PM: Keynote Address, Ecological Landscaping Association
For details, see http://www.ecolandscaping.org

Portsmouth, Maine
Feb. 26: Lecture, /"How Permaculture Can Save Humanity and the Earth, but not Civilization."/
Feb. 27, Workshop, 9AM-1PM: / Permaculture Solutions for City and Suburb/
For details, contact Lisa Fernandes <lisa@resilienthomes.com>

Cambridge, Mass.
Feb. 27, Lecture, 7-9PM: /"What Does Permaculture Look Like?"/
Feb. 28, 10AM-1PM, Workshop: /Permaculture Solutions for City and Suburb
/For details, contact Lisa Gross <lisa.gross@gmail.com>/
/