permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Lifestyles of the Voluntarily Heatless

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Redding, Trudie A" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Lifestyles of the Voluntarily Heatless
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:39:10 -0600

Great thoughts and I also love to think of new ways to make my footprint
smaller, and you are right, being creative helps keep you from getting
discouraged, I'll try to read the link when I get a work break

Trudie Redding
Austin, TX
Not looking forward to 105 in the summer so I am trying to soak up the cool
512-471-8044