permaculture - [permaculture] new packaging by fungi perfecti

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dylanford <dylanford@optonline.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] new packaging by fungi perfecti
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:32:25 -0500

As part of our continuing efforts to help protect the environment, Paul
Stamets, founder of Fungi Perfecti has invented the Life BoxT. Each box has
hundreds of tree seeds and thousands of mycorrhizal spores infused into the
corrugations of the cardboard. After delivery of goods, the Life Box can grow
a tree nursery and can eventually help to reforest the planet. Since this is
a new product, only a few box dimensions are available, and we can not
promise that your order will be shipped in a Life Box. But we will do our
best to use Life Boxes as much as possible, in concert with our long-standing
programs of recycling and reuse of packaging materials. Stay tuned: we hope
to elaborate this product line extensively in 2010. Be part of the solution
to help re-green the planet. For more information, visit
www.lifeboxcompany.com.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: