permaculture - [permaculture] want my permaculture design course ticket?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] want my permaculture design course ticket?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:50:59 -0700

I have an extra ticket for the 14 day permaculture design course at
sahale. This is the course taught by Larry Korn, the guy that studied
for two years under Masanobu Fukuoka and then did the translation for
"One Straw Revolution"! Exceptionally advanced permaculture!

This is the PDC that I took five years ago! And this is the same
campus where the Washington State Permaculture Convergence is held!

I'm gonna be there as a guest instructor on animal husbandry and eco
building. Plus, there is gonna be an alumni reunion at the end. So
the folks from all of the past years of the sahale PDC will be
invited.

You can see my happy, smiling face with the sahale PDC class of 2005 here:

http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/280_0

More info on the course is at

http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/2423_0

More info on getting this ticket: