permaculture - [permaculture] The Face of Naturopathic Medicine in Zambia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: peter chama <chappsy2003@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Face of Naturopathic Medicine in Zambia
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:04:43 +0000 (GMT)

A couplè of years ago, I joined this chat group. At that time I was working
on the sylabus for Naturopathic Medical Education. A couple years down the
line, I would like 2 tell my chatgrp that we have an MOU with our Government
and are persuing another MOU with WHO.

  • [permaculture] The Face of Naturopathic Medicine in Zambia, peter chama, 01/26/2010