permaculture - [permaculture] Haiti birth control , reproduction and sexually transmiited diseases

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Redding, Trudie A" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Haiti birth control , reproduction and sexually transmiited diseases
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:43:58 -0600

Has anyone mentioned this in relation to Permaculture? I am thinking that if
I had any extra money, that would be what I would use it for--send to an
organization. It would help in the first years of getting started to have
women be able to limit pregnancies until times are more stable. Also I am
concerned of course about rape. Also spread of associated diseases to
children who are at risk for exploitation.
I have tried to be careful in my wording of this message so I hope I have not
offended anyone.
Trudie

  • [permaculture] Haiti birth control , reproduction and sexually transmiited diseases, Redding, Trudie A, 01/20/2010