permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: leiderman-baird: permaculture response teams--attachment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Evan Schoepke <thejulianeffect@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: leiderman-baird: permaculture response teams--attachment
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:25:22 -0800

> Hey Rhonda,

I would love to help with coordinating teams and funneling money stateside
as I'm getting about one email every ten minutes about this Permaculture
Relief Corps idea. I think I may have just secured a invite to post a
kickstarter.com project which is great because kickstarter.com is an amazing
crowd funding site! So hopefully in two weeks time or so not only will
teams have formed, and they will be coordinated with the larger aid
agencies, but they will have their own resource pool for their work! Lets
keep the momentum going! When people talk about reparations (climate, debt,
slavery) for colonial abuses no place in the western hemisphere was abused
as bad as Haiti.
Lets help make some things right!

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone I'm about to post a update with
all the new info thus far gathered.
I apologized about the mixed ups with Robyn F's and Darren's
D's involvement things have gotten sorted out now.

~evan