permaculture - Re: [permaculture] grey water and disinfecting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: katey culver <newtribe@hughes.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] grey water and disinfecting
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:10:23 -0600

Gene,
Debra Lynn Dadd has a site, http://dld123.com where she talks about healthy
alternatives to toxics in our lives. Several years ago she sited a Univ of
VA (i think) study that said vinegar and hydrogen peroxide used INDIVIDUALLY
sterilized surfaces unless there was blood. You use the items by
themselves, one after the other, and it doesn't matter in which order.

She answers questions on her blog site, perhaps that would be a good place
to pose your question.

Katey

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Gene Griffith <nijin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Question is, is there an ideal sanitizing agent to use that would
> kills pathogens inside the dog/cat house, but would not harm the
> environment if some of it gets into the gray water?
>
> --
Katey Culver
www.earthandstraw.com

“Rise like Lions after slumber