permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Greetings (attempt #7)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Greetings (attempt #7)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 22:29:55 -0500

Keith Johnson wrote:

Still not sure why so many of my emails failed to reach the list and that is still a bit disturbing to me. Lawrence could offer no explanation.

It must be a plot, Keith. You're just not paranoid enough to realize that. I forwarded you all the email you sent to the list that arrived. The problem is not my management of the list or the list software or its configuration, but is on your end. Its known as spam blocking, by your ISP and in your own email client. I suggested weeks ago that you look into that. Don't just go around in circles but take a look at your client and ISP to see what the problem is, as I suggested over a week ago when the problem started.