permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bogus permaculturalists

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bogus permaculturalists
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 04:31:56 -0500

Evan Schoepke wrote:
Yeah,

Your right LL.
May be I should have looked harder... I know there are plenty of scamers out
there. Scott has been fighting the good fight on this subject for longer
than I've even known the term permaculture and so I should trust his
judgement.

I am always skeptical and do pay attention to you and many others and what you're doing but the CC people are so obvious that is really a case of erring on the side of caution or outright avoidance. I couldn't believe CC's unwillingness to relate to the rest of especially Scott,
considering his position, and history of accomplishments and association with Mollison.

So, tell me, what you and your group of friends doing with urban permaculture? Teaching, workshops, community gardens? These are things
that I have always wanted to be involved in.

LL