permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bogus permaculturalists

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bogus permaculturalists
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 02:20:10 -0500

Evan Schoepke wrote:
Scott,
I can't believe your writing a book on metaphysics (AKA hippy woo woo, just
joking) I think that's really awesome and can't wait to read it. Oh and
about the common circle folks I think their legit, but I don't know what is
with the paranoia around announcing their instructors....

Just to counter any efforts to legitimize those obvious scambags I must say again, good grief! Did you read what's been posted so far in this thread Evan? It seems that a number of enthusiastic, well intentioned folks have wasted money on the bogus PCD course offered by CC.

I got the hell flamed out of me in this list when I did a little
investigative journalism about the bogus pc training group in France,
resulted in a big uproar but people were made aware and through the efforts of many good folks were spared the negative consequences
resulting from involvement with that group; they were scamming people from all over the world!