permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: Site Contact Form {XENGV}

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: Site Contact Form {XENGV}
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:54:39 -0500

Jacque Greenleaf wrote:
I've never participated in their education or tours, but I can tell you that one of his companies is a web hosting company, out of Portland, Oregon. Look it up at www.thinkhost.com

That's where I host my domain, and I am very happy with them.

Others think differently:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/10/326467.shtml
Vladislav Davidzon also runs Thinkhost, a deceptive, unethical hosting company 18.Oct.2008 16:28
Harry link

Vladislav Davidzon runs Thinkhost, a hosting provider which claims to be green, and dedicated to social change, but has run up a host of complaints all over the internet about its sketchy customer support, rude customer service, poor product, and complete lie of an advertisement "money back guarantee". I myself have lost over $200 to his company, with no way of getting it back. I want to warn people never to use ThinkHost, as it is a scam, along with everything else branded "Vladislav Davidzon".