permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Wikis, Databases, Blogs, Lists, etc. online national/international 24/7/365 pc communityconvergence and conferencing || WAS: Re: US National PermacultureConference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Wikis, Databases, Blogs, Lists, etc. online national/international 24/7/365 pc communityconvergence and conferencing || WAS: Re: US National PermacultureConference
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 04:42:27 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
I am stumped by MediaWiki and need help with coding an article entry
in the Category DISCUSSION GROUPS so that it becomes an article,
Never mind, I got it done, the obvious, as usual.

I will have to say that if adequate help files, CLEARLY WRITTEN, are not provided in that wiki NOONE will use it. As of now I can't even find a way to do a simple line break. Ridiculous.