permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Phosphorus Theft

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Phosphorus Theft
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:05:30 -0800

LL,

We are on the same page, seeing this as a deliberate ploy.
Have you had a chance to look at the haarp link I sent?
You might find it interesting, if disturbing.

Among other things, look at the value of reducing pop drink manufacture! (as per your post's mention of their phosphorous consumption)
I have met many seemingly well intentioned people who feel incapable of seeing this type of thing as as possible.
The attunement to the $ matrix is very strong indeed.

My understanding is that one of the reasons people are falling for the leadership of the climate change agenda is by default: they see nothing else as doable.
And yet, they hunger to flex the muscles of the body politic.
It's a very mainstream kind of movement, if you catch my drift...
Politicians, unfortunately, are rather addicted to public opinion.

We're moving more deeply into a wage slave dictatorship culture, and the Copenhagen Treaty, will cement our decline, adding to it...

That, and not to mention the devastation of the earth progressing leaving in its wake the prophesied industrial wasteland so oft prophesied in sci fi.

Frances