permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Phosphorus Theft

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Phosphorus Theft
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:14:28 -0500

fdnokes@hotmail.com wrote:
Thanks for the fabulous post, Keith.
I look forward to mining it for all its worth.
Looks like we humans are going to have to 'get with the program' when it comes to phosphorous.
All we seem to hear about is carbon.

That's a deliberate ploy to distract us from other areas of concern and from the real solutions to the problem of human factors exacerbating or potentiating other factors or ditectly causing global warming through the release of C02, others gases and vapors and particulate matter into the atmosphere.