permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Question-is there a USA NATIONAL conference???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rhonda <rk.baird@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Question-is there a USA NATIONAL conference???
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:30:42 -0800 (PST)

More regional gatherings!

I am excited to be collaborating with a group of people to bring the first
regional permaculture gathering I know of to the Midwest (I trust others will
correct me, if I am wrong).

Mid-September 2010, Bloomington, Indiana.

Rhonda

Permaculture Designer & Teacher
Editorial Services
Fiber Arts

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and
is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>