permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Question-is there a USA NATIONAL conference???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Question-is there a USA NATIONAL conference???
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 16:54:58 -0500

christophe mckeon gonzalez de leon wrote:
In these economic hard times local PC gatherings would serve an
enormously useful purpose, networking people for exchange of ideas,
education, fun times, work and product trade or barter, keep the $$ in
the local microeconomy. I could go on for hours about this.

do you guys know about meetup.com. there are
many local pc meetup groups on there.

Thanks!
I found a group in my area, looks quite active with 66 members.
For others in my area here is the link:

Triangle Area Permaculture Garden & Farming Meetup Group
http://www.meetup.com/chapelhillpermaculture/