permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Knowledge Ecosysterm! very important

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Evan Schoepke <thejulianeffect@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Tagari Publications <dtp@tagari.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Knowledge Ecosysterm! very important
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 07:46:53 -0800

I think one has to see this video if you want to understand *the future of
permaculture* knowledge tools and content.
How *we can and must* open permaculture knowledge up to hundreds languages
and people all over the world and bring it from the digital dark ages!
Publishing on demand will cut out the middle men, save money, and open up
content!
Richard Baraniuk: Goodbye, textbooks; hello, open-source
learning<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRymi-lFHpE>
recommended sites working in this direction appropedia.org
*
*

--
The obstacle is the Path.