permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mollison's PDM, copyright, sharing, new PDM, etc etc etc Was: Subject: Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 82

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mollison's PDM, copyright, sharing, new PDM, etc etc etc Was: Subject: Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 82
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:07:27 -0500

If subscribers would quit trying to send their messages to the list and also
to 299 other people in one go,
knowing the the list software is configured to allow no more than a total of
four recipients to individual posts
submitted to the list, it being one of them. Then maybe what they want to send to the forum would get through instead of ending up in the bit bucket, like this one almost did; despite my efforts to approve it manually it still never got through. This one message took me about 15 mins total to deal with. I value all posts sent to the forum so will take the time to make sure they make it. Message: when you post to the list send it to no more than three additional recipients.

<>