permaculture - [permaculture] neonomadism changes Montreal's reality

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jonathanguaya@riseup.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] neonomadism changes Montreal's reality
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:00:33 -0800 (PST)

Shalom alla.

We are having an Open Source Technology conference on the plateau this
saturday ! 11h00 A.M. Invitation from SHE.

In communication with the conference that is happening in Berlin right
now. It is a cultural happening ! Anything could come out of this !

The theme is : neo-nomadic culture. Thanks for transmitting the e-news !

Peace and Divine Light,

J.

p.s. Valentina says : Bring your laptops !!!

*****

for more infos :

http://sharewiki.org/en/SHE_invitation

Nomadbase.org is a growing network of nomads and bases all over the world.

We believe in sharing, adventure, conviviality, fun and abundance. Some of
us hitchhike, some of us dumpster dive food. Some of us have worked hard
on free software, on Wikipedia. We think it's time to converge these
movements of sharing to create a free platform for activists,
couchsurfers, artists, free thinkers and free spirits all over the world.
We think sharing should go further than the couch. We believe the internet
offers opportunities to accelerate the move to a post-scarcity world. We
want to create a network based on trust, transparency and cooperation. We
will start experimenting with trust metrics in the near future. We have
started with base #1: Casa Robino in Amsterdam.

Come join the S.H.E. conference in Berlin from November 20th to December 2nd!