permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Khalil Gibran offers a context for commenting on other, people's work (was Intellectual property) (Jonathan Storvick)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Annie Pollock <anniepollock@tiscali.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Khalil Gibran offers a context for commenting on other, people's work (was Intellectual property) (Jonathan Storvick)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:23:56 +0000

Thank you so much for that, and your commments Chris. I've been following this debate with feelings of amazement and some sadness. Ultimately ,we are all part of a world community and every attempt to bridge the gap between those who have and those who have not is surely to be welcomed.
Coincidently, or maybe,synchronistically, I just finished giving a talk on working with love so your contribution leapt out at me when I read it.

greetings from Scotland!

Annie