permaculture - Re: [permaculture] copyright issues with my book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] copyright issues with my book
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:04:10 -0500

Rain Tenaqiya wrote:
>On the other hand, I do have to say that I now have less incentive to keep
updating and expanding the book. For one

Good reason not to offer any more versions for free donations using the trust payment system, but to keep updating the work at all costs. Offer it through your website with a shopping cart. Make sure the version is identified and that buyers know that they are getting the latest version. Make sure that is is copyrighted.

>thing, it would be a real task to limit the Internet version to the most
recent one.

See above.