permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Creative Commons Permaculture Book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Creative Commons Permaculture Book
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:29:39 -0800 (PST)

While not exactly a 'Creative Commons' license, 'Teaching Permaculture
Creatively' was published with a 'copyleft'/ open source ethic. The authors
intended it to go around and come back with added content and refined
versions through our permaculture network- in a pre-internet era.

Its still an excellent resource and relevant work.

Peace,
Keith

PS- Can folks please remove the messages they are replying to? It makes the
list very difficult to read. Unless you're quoting for direct response-
we've all read the previous messages, or at least can find them. Thanks!

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
Design and Education for Ecological Culture
P.O. Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734-1129

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)