permaculture - Re: [permaculture] does perennial kale grow in your area?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] does perennial kale grow in your area?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:03:57 -0700

Perennial Kale works fine up here in Canada on the west coast.
I'm living on Vancouver Island, and many people use protected spaces for winter gardening; however, I have also seen Kale that survives the winter and comes up in the spring in exposed areas.
At least, that is what I am seeing. Anyone else from the NW Coast of Canada on this list?
Cheers!
Frances
Sorry I couldn't be more informative -- I am new here and lots to learn, all in good time...