permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Which books?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alan Whitaker <alan@peapickin.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Which books?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:00:51 -0500

I just bought P.A. Yeomans book "Water For Every Farm", and am enjoying it. We bought 107 acres in NE TX that has a dry creek running down the middle of it that could be developed as a water source. Don't know of much permaculture stuff there in the area, as they still burn the wheat stubble off the fields. But I'll know more after we get moved. I'll check out all the recommendations. Thanks to all.