permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 3 . Flip-flop Flannery is a climate changeopportunist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: harry byrne wykman <harrybw@iinet.net.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 3 . Flip-flop Flannery is a climate changeopportunist
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:46:14 +0900

Forgive me if this represents a similar ignorance to that which you
ridicule. I understanding that the primary importance of biochar as
opposed to organic matter is that biochar is STABLE. That is, it does
not release carbon into the atmosphere. For this reason it is
effective as a carbon lockup strategy.

Harry