permaculture - [permaculture] Printer error of Permaculture Activist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Printer error of Permaculture Activist
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:06:21 -0500

Our printer left off the word "Activist" on the front cover as well as the theme "Ethics at work". All subscriber copies will contain this error. Our apologies. Newspaper stands will receive a reprinted corrected version.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212
- http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
- Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
- Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
- Patterns for Abundance Design & Consulting
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
- Association for Regenerative Culture http://www.ARCulture.org
- APPLE (Alliance for Post-Petroleum Local Economics) It's a small world
after oil. http://www.relocalize.net/groups/applebloomington
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/
http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/

  • [permaculture] Printer error of Permaculture Activist, Keith Johnson, 11/10/2008