permaculture - Re: [permaculture] distilled water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sinergyinaction@netscape.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:15:41 -0400

Hi,
thanks, both your arguments seem convincing enough.

I'd be interested in learning more about the solar distiller (why do you say
that it is not really distilled?).
Did you do it yourself or is there a company out there selling them?

By the way, why do you say that heat can release petroleum products into the
water?
All the best
Antonio