permaculture - [permaculture] Plow Photos

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: keith <keithryan@primusonline.com.au>, "Yeomans Plow Info" <info@yeomansplow.com.au>, "Allan Yeomans" <aj@yeomansplow.com.au>, "Abe Collins (Carbon Farmers of America)" <abe@carbonfarmersofamerica.com>, whitelf@bigpond.net.au
  • Subject: [permaculture] Plow Photos
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 19:16:28 +1000

G'day,
I hope that you are all well...Just wanted to let you know that I have
posted those photos Leigh White (Yeomans Plow Co. rep) gave me on a disc
before my trip last year (+ some that Keith Ryan gave me too) onto my
photolog if you wanted to direct any of your clients..... go to and look for
the various libraries:

http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz/ .....

Down here at Dalpura (www.dalpura.com.au) we are about to set up a Seed Box,
Baker Boot Coil Tyne set up (x 3 between the 3 x 22" shanks) and a Compost
Tea injection outfit onto my SB frame which will be a bit of fun for this
sowing season....quite seqC really!

Geoff Lawton and I (thru Kirsten & Nick @ Milkwood Permaculture
www.milkwoodpermaculture.com.au) did a 'Harvesting Water into Landscapes'
Earthworks course in Goulburn last weekend and had Mick from 'The Tractor
Professionals' turn up with his 5 shank GP and do the course and a demo
which was good. We had 42 students which was a good number for the 3
days....also your man Gerard come along to the Keyline Design Workshop in
Mudgee with your dealer there as well.

Heard you are doing well in the states which is good news....We're going
back there in 2009 for more of the same if not before....

All the best,

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

+61 (3) 9010 6220
skype: permaculture.biz

  • [permaculture] Plow Photos, Darren Doherty, 05/05/2008