permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Used cooking oil vehicles?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Used cooking oil vehicles?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:30:49 -0500

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:32:48 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I made apost today on the same list about an additive I learned about
>thatallows one to use veggie oil without a conversion. That site, in
>caseyou're interested, is http://www.dieselsecret.com/index.html. If you
>hear about positive or negative feedback about this, please let me know.

The fact that 'secret' is part of their website's name would send red
warning flags up for me. Many red flags.

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in such a way that makes a future possible.'
- Thich Nhat Hanh