permaculture - [permaculture] Straight Veggie Oil w/o conversion?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Anderson <activehope@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture Intl Listserv Post <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Straight Veggie Oil w/o conversion?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy, all. Has anyone had experience with an additive for Straight Veggie
Oil that requires no conversion for diesel engines? Scanned their website
and it looks like a winner to me. I'd appreciate any feedback.
http://www.dieselsecret.com/index.html

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Anderson
Eden on Earth, LLC
PO Box 299
Sedona AZ 86339
http://www.EdenOnEarthLandscaping.com
(928) 202-6649 Cell

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden"

- Geoff Lawton, in the Greening the Desert video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohI6vnWZmk

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs