permaculture - Re: [permaculture] racism 101 for white american permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] racism 101 for white american permies
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:23:00 +1030

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>

Very good. In a real world racism has no place. People cause problems, not races.
Groups, governments, military and organizations cause problems, not races.

OK, so it IS just a coincidence that white (caucasian) people dominate just about all the political, economic and environmental stuff going on all over the globe.

As we say in Australia - "no worries, mate!"

BTW - what is a 'real world'?

..... and on that note I'll shut up on this topic and go back to tending my farm.