permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Conservatism revisited

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Conservatism revisited
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:14:09 -0500

Dieter Brand wrote:

This reminds me of smoke filled rooms in 1968 and being labelled a lackey
of the bourgeoisie by Maoists with their little red book. I have never had
change my basic convictions, they had to change theirs. When it become too distasteful to justify the millions of deaths left behind by the red guards, they turned to more rewarding pursuits in politics or commerce. There are turns and twists in any life, but I have never compromised my believe in a more humane and peaceful society.

Where were you living at that time Dieter and how old were you then?
Were you in North Korea or China then :-)) Hard to imagine such a scenario,
that of you being in direct contact with Maoists, in Germany or Portugal.
Were you living in East Germany then?
Well, the French had to put up with Mitterand for too long and he nearly
destroyed their
traditional national agricultural system.

What can I do to help you with your email? You are subscribed to the list and
have been without interruption. I expect the list smail you are missing was
flaggd as spam and hel d for deletion by your ISP's mail server. You should be
able to log into your web-email account and unflag posts you want to receive
so you can import them to th email client on your computer.

Cheers,

LL