permaculture - [permaculture] Conservatism revisited (addendum)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "rafter@liberationecology.org" <rafter@liberationecology.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Conservatism revisited (addendum)
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:30:54 -0600

Whoops - belatedly spotted a typo:

Sentence in question:
Check out the Abolitionists, the Suffragettes, the labor movement (particularly
AFL/CIO), the US civil rights movement, the Indian anti-colonial struggle, etc. etc.

Should read: "particularly pre-AFL/CIO"

Also, I want to re-iterate that I have very little doubt about Dieter's excellent intentions. While I feel angered by (what I see as) the implications of his closing paragraph, I don't imagine I know the beginning and end of his thinking. So - Dieter, sorry if my response is overblown. I think you and I probably share far more of our perspectives than not.

best,
rafter t. sass
The Liberation Ecology Project
liberationecology.org