permaculture - [permaculture] Requesting Yurt Advice

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "maria morehead" <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Requesting Yurt Advice
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:45:37 -0800

Howdy-

While my ultimate plan is to naturally build a home from what's available,
I'm still searching for community/land to put down roots. In the mean time,
I'm considering purchasing a yurt. I like that I can move it from place to
place or store it if needed.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or leads on a quality structure that
might be for sale or experience with a good vendor?

Dreaming of shelter~
Maria

--
Keep looking at your wound,
that is where light enters you.

~ Rumi

Supporting vibrant health in my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.

  • [permaculture] Requesting Yurt Advice, maria morehead, 02/12/2008