permaculture - [permaculture] List Admin, Please Help: trying unsuccessfully to receive mail in Digest mode

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] List Admin, Please Help: trying unsuccessfully to receive mail in Digest mode
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:31:35 -0800 (PST)

(Sorry, folks, for putting this message out onto the
entire list, but I haven't been able to edit my
options via the proper channels.)

Dear List Administrator,

Sorry to be contacting you via this forum, but I can't
seem to edit my options via the website. First I tried
switching to Digest mode, but never received my
confirmation email reminding me of my password (which
I have forgotten, and which I need in order to edit my
options). Then I just decided to unsubscribe for the
time being, but when I clicked that option on the
website, I never received the "Unsubscribe"
confirmation email either. So I'm kinda stuck in limbo
here. I'm getting ready to go away on a trip, and
would really like to have my Permaculture list
messages in daily digest mode if possible!

Thanks for any suggestions/assistance you can provide.

All the best,

*******
Jennifer Nazak
Austin Permaculture Guild