permaculture - [permaculture] Helpful document on the use of Logic at a UNC website posted here by someone in 2008 - need URL for this resource

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Helpful document on the use of Logic at a UNC website posted here by someone in 2008 - need URL for this resource
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 04:20:10 -0500

Helpful document on the use of Logic at a UNC website posted here by someone
- need URL for this resource

In 2008, I think, a link to a helpfile on logic at a UNC website was posted
to the list. I would like to read this
and can't seem to find it in the list archives. Could someone please repost
it or the URL here or send it to me in email?

Many thanks,

Thanks,

Lawrence

  • [permaculture] Helpful document on the use of Logic at a UNC website posted here by someone in 2008 - need URL for this resource, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/11/2008