permaculture - [permaculture] prevailing winds map

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: tom <tom@honeychrome.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] prevailing winds map
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:51:09 -0500

OK, this may seem dumb, and maybe I'm just not entering the right search terms.... can anyone point me to a source for a map of prevailing wind patterns (particularly upstate NY)? Seems they've got to be out there on the internet somewhere, but darned if I can find one (that works or shows anything, that is....)
Thanks

  • [permaculture] prevailing winds map, tom, 02/03/2008