permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Free speech equals Terrorism? (Political)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Johnathan Yelenick <yelenick@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Free speech equals Terrorism? (Political)
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:46:33 -0700

More of the shame, rather. Want more information on this nefarious coup? Google "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act". Lawrence, this list is a little too easy to infiltrate if the parties of reaction are interested in infiltrating it, even if you put the "lock down on it". I think that would be too disingenuous an approach given the necessary transparency we need for fulfilling a vibrant social ecology. Think prefiguratively; not consequentialist, not deontologically. If you're interested in tactics, take a look at Ward Churchill's "COINTELPRO Papers" and his "Agents of Repression". Glean what you will.
Johnathan Yelenick

Message: 1