permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Appropriate technnology mailing list? for inventors, fabricators and manufacturers, consumers/users

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Appropriate technnology mailing list? for inventors, fabricators and manufacturers, consumers/users
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:50:59 -0500

Jen Montgomery wrote:
Jen Montgomery
Pittsburgh, PA

HS wrote:
> I would be interested.
> HS Wong
> Malaysia

This makes 6 of us so far. I have submitted the request for the list;
it should be ready in a few days.
I am really into this and have been for many years so will have a lot to talk
about
and questions to ask. I rely heavily on this forum for info on equipment,
tooling
and materials plus a lot of how to. You all might want to browse or join
Practical Machinist:
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/index.php
and/or Home Shop Machinist
http://www.homeshopmachinist.net/
plus a lot of specialty forums on Yahoo groups; haven't found many there on
appropriate technology
but I may have just not noticed them

I'll let you know when the forum is ready. Do all 5 of you want to be
subscribed at that time?

LL