permaculture - [permaculture] Job/Farming Opportunity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Job/Farming Opportunity
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:32:52 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BD Now! Open Opportunity?
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:18:37 +0000 (GMT)
From: dylanford@optonline.net

Folks - FYI. Forwarded from Seeds of Change List

Hello All, I am new to this group and would like to introduce myself.
I live on 53 beautiful acres in Upstate NY. I'm starting an Interfaith
Retreat Center. I counsel disabled adults full time for now. I'd like
someone here to start an Organic Farm here and to help me care for the
land from March to November. (The rest of the time he/she would travel
or whatever.) This person would live rent free and would keep 80% of
the profits from farming. In return, he/she would work approx 20 hours
per month helping me with projects. All this would be negotiated.

This person must be financially able to tide themselves over until the
farming pays off - there's no salary or anything. They must be
spiritually, mentally and emotionally "together." No heavy drugs,
alcoholism or criminal record. This opportunity could be an amazing
blessing. Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.
I will be looking into this matter all winter so please feel free to
email me directly. Thanks everyone.
Mulch Love,
Terri
terrilinnea336@yahoo.com <mailto:terrilinnea336@yahoo.com>

  • [permaculture] Job/Farming Opportunity, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/15/2007