permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Scythe Connection

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Scythe Connection
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 13:24:02 -0500

Keith Johnson wrote:
I recently had a chance to look at some exquisite scythes from Peter Vido of the Scythe Connection <http://www.scytheconnection.com/index.html>.

I have nearly 30 different scythe blades from Peter, accessories and some
snaths
of different design, some his.

I will soon be adding his superior tools to the Pc Trading Post site, but until then, go to his site. They will make a gift to treasure by anyone who uses them.

Does this mean that one can order SC's scythes directly from the PC Trading
Post?

Eventually I will be manufacturing hand made gardeners hand tools of my own
design made from recycled
circular saw blades of many types and sizes and with commercial handles
fitted. Could you add these to the PCTP?

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net