permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urine against voles?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Nancy Bracewell" <Cather39@bham.rr.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urine against voles?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:28:44 -0600

Please, no poison!
All I know is urine works till it rains . . . sometimes. For deer, they say
old shoes in the garden -- or is that for rabbits? Maybe both. And I've
heard it has to be somebody else's old shoes because they're used to the
smell of the family. It's always something.
Some animals don't like soap. Maybe you could grow mint among your veggies?

Nancy
Cob is fire proof, but our society outlaws it. --Ray Cirino

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/3352a8b8-0373-47dc-8728-6feaf3716e3